Saturday, March 17, 2012

Personal Improvement with the Secret to Attracting Money

Being very enamored of the book The Secret, lately I have been seeking out and trying programs from the various teachers in the book. One of the most popular of these is Dr. Joe Vitale, who has written many books and audio programs. I decided to try his program on money and I purchased it. The title of this finances-focused program is The Secret to Attracting Money.

Self Development Contents

This program contains six instructional CDs. Also, it includes a CD for printing out the workbook if so desired. Finally, The Secret to Attracting Money program also includes a bonus CD of the ten most important business lessons that Joe Vitale has learned. A second bonus CD is also included that contains an interview as Joe Vitale explains how he went from homeless to
millionaire.

Instructions

Listen to the CDs and print out the workbook as a supplement.

Personal Improvement Claims

This self development product contains a very important five step formula to getting money. Dr. Vitale lays out a step by step plan. He also claims that attracting money and wealth will be easier and faster with this program. He states that it is natural to attract money without any struggling.

My Experience

My experience is that Dr. Joe Vitale’s program works. I found that when I followed the five steps things started “going my way.” For instance, I wanted two of a certain electronic device and I really couldn’t afford even one of them. But I used his five step process with the goal of obtaining two of these devices. I got enough money to buy the first one and when I got to the store I was able to buy two for what would have been formerly only enough money for one. There was a huge sale. Do you think it is a coincidence? I don’t think so.

The methods to attracting money that are presented in this course are very clearly outlined. The program contents are original in nature and represent a formula that can work for anyone. The one thing that the program does not supply for success is motivation: that must come from the listener. Those who do their part to motivate themselves to take action will do very well with Dr. Joe Vitale’s program The Secret to Attracting Money. By the way, I am not an affiliate of The Secret to Attracting Money.

Source:
Vitale, J. The Secret to Attracting Money. Niles, IL: Nightingale Conant.

No comments:

Post a Comment