Saturday, March 17, 2012

Self Development with the Abundance Paradigm

Recently, I was intrigued by an ad for an audio program called The Abundance Paradigm. I am interested in increasing my feelings of prosperity and the program seemed geared to cover that. In these times, abundance and finances have become very important. I enjoy audio material as well as I do written material, so I decided to give the program a try and I purchased it.

Self Development Contents

The Abundance Paradigm program contains six CDs of instruction and an extra CD that is for printing out the workbook.

Instructions

Listen to the CDs and do the clearing methods. Also, print out the workbook and follow along
with it if that is of help to you in your particular learning style.

Personal Improvement Claims

Some of the self development claims of The Abundance Paradigm include teaching what the Law of Creation is and how to go beyond thought. The author also goes into how to become inspired as well as how to remove limiting beliefs around the topic of money. He breaks abundance down into manageable steps.

My Experience

Personally, I really enjoyed the Sanskrit clearing method. I also love the Hawaiian clearing method. I use the Hawaiian clearing method a couple times a week now, which means that it is a very practical tool for me that I have incorporated into my life. I normally cry when doing this clearing method, which tells me that I am getting some sad emotions out of my body and relieving them.

What I really like about this author and his work is that he has been in a state of poverty in fact homelessness in the past and has risen above it to becoming a millionaire. This gives him a real insight to the desperation that many people feel. He teaches well and is the author of many bestselling books.

I believe that The Abundance Paradigm is well worth purchasing for anyone who is interested in increasing their wealth and feelings of prosperity. The tools that are presented in the program are for the most part things that cannot be found anywhere else. Dr. Joe Vitale is an interesting and engaging speaker and teacher.

Through the well-explained tools in the program, most people will likely experience some improvements in their lives. By the way, I am not an affiliate of The Abundance Paradigm.

Source:
Vitale, J. The Abundance Paradigm. Niles, IL: Nightingale Conant.

No comments:

Post a Comment