Saturday, March 17, 2012

Self Improvement With the One Command

Around two years ago and right before taking a cross country road trip, I became acquainted with the work of Asara Lovejoy in her product titled The One Command. Lucky thing for me that I did learn about The One Command, because the road trip I was about to go on had some harrowing challenges. Since I knew The One Command, I was able to master these problems. The One Command is a most powerful personal improvement tool.

Self Improvement Contents

The One Command program consists of six CDs and an extra CD that is for printing out the workbook.

Instructions

Simply listen to the CDs and begin to apply the teachings.

Self Improvement Claims

Some of the personal improvement claims made by The One Command include the following:
improvement in finances and health. It will be possible to change thoughts from negative to positive. People will begin to achieve their highest potential. Six steps to change will be taught.

My Experience

This is going to sound very odd, but as a practical matter it is amazing what applying The One Command has allowed me to do. Through direct application of The One Command I have been able to get a stuck key out of a car, get money when I needed it, obtained gasoline and hotel rooms and more. Some of the things The One Command has allowed me to do will seem miraculous and almost like magic, thus I cannot reveal them because I fear the skepticism of others. Yet, I urge anyone to try this program to see for themselves. Asara Lovejoy has also done an informative Youtube video which had an interview on it with Asara physically demonstrating
The One Command technique. I feel that it is far easier to do The One Command when you have watched the video and seen it done, rather than just hear the program only.

The One Command is very high knowledge and can be practically applied to make daily life easier. It is a very effective self development tool that has a broad application. Once a person knows how to use The One Command and sees its effectiveness, it is unlikely that they will
stop doing The One Command. It works for me on a daily basis. Please note that I am not an affiliate of The One Command.

Source: Lovejoy, A. The One Command. Niles, IL: Nightingale Conant.

No comments:

Post a Comment